TPS Personal Investment Plan
The Portfolio Service Personal Investment Plan (Plan) offers a comprehensive investment menu and is designed for investors who want a dynamic service in which, with the support of their financial planner, they can be actively involved.
The Plan enables you and your financial planner to:
- manage and control your investment needs simply and conveniently within a single service
- create a tailored investment portfolio based on your personal investment objectives
- modify your investment portfolio as the economic environment and your circumstances change.
The benefits of the Plan include:
- a range of researched investment options, including shares, which are regularly updated as new opportunities become available
- the ability to invest across a wide range of asset classes
- access to wholesale managed investments
- comprehensive reporting on your investment portfolio
- the ability to reinvest income from your investments into your investment options or pay it into your Cash Management Account
- a regular savings plan that facilitates automatic investments from your credit union, building society or bank account
- access to a margin lending facility, which may allow you to borrow to invest
- the ability to transfer your own listed investments into the Plan (with our approval)
- the ability to arrange for regular payments to be made from your portfolio to your financial institution.
Before investing in the Plan, you should speak with your financial planner. If you do not have a financial planner and would like to be put in touch with one in your area please contact Client Advisory Services on 1800 221 151.