TPS Retirement Income Plan
The Portfolio Service Retirement Income Plan (Plan) offers a comprehensive investment menu and is designed for investors who want a dynamic service in which, with the support of their financial planner, they can be actively involved.
The Plan provides:
- an account-based pension which allows you to convert your superannuation savings into a tax-effective income stream in your retirement
- a transition to retirement pension which allows you to access your superannuation money if you are still working, provided you have reached your preservation age.
The benefits of the Plan include:
- a range of researched investment options, including shares, which are regularly updated as new opportunities become available
- the ability to invest across a wide range of asset classes
- access to wholesale managed investment scheme products
- comprehensive reporting on your investment portfolio
- income from your investments is paid into your Cash Management Account
- the ability to transfer your own listed investments into the Plan (with our approval)
- maximise any tax credits and/or deductions that may otherwise be lost
- the ability to arrange for regular pension payments to be made from your portfolio to your financial institution.
Before investing in the Plan, you should speak with your financial planner. If you do not have a financial planner and would like to be put in touch with one in your area please contact Client Advisory Services on 1800 221 151.