TPS Super Essentials
The Portfolio Service Super Essentials (the Plan) provides a tax-effective way to help you save for retirement. A simple and easy to use service suited to investors who seek to grow their wealth over time - effortlessly.
The Plan offers you:
- a superannuation and rollover fund in one: it is designed for single (lump sum), occasional and regular contributions as well as rollovers
- personal insurance to protect your financial future and that of your family.
The benefits of the Plan include:
- a range of researched investment options which are regularly updated as new opportunities become available
- the ability to invest across a wide range of asset classes
- access to wholesale managed investments
- comprehensive reporting on your investment portfolio
- the ability to reinvest income from your investments into your investment options or pay it into your cash management account
- a regular savings plan that facilitates automatic investments from your credit union, building society or bank account.
Before investing in the Plan, you should speak with your financial planner. If you do not have a financial planner and would like to be put in touch with one in your area please contact Client Advisory Services on 1800 221 151.